Sunday, September 22, 2013

Wantable.com Review

Hey Darlings!
 
 
Hope you all are well! I recently caught a cold and feel like a mess, luckily I filmed this the day before haha. I have yet to find that darn battery for my regular filming camera so once I do find that one or buy a new on I will film some makeup tutorials as promised.
 
Now on with why I am writing this post!
 
Recently I was gifted a box from Wantable.com and was super excited to share my thoughts as this is the first time I have tried any beauty subscription service. Like I said in the video, normally I would not be interested in any type of subscription service (I take that back maybe one of the shoe ones would be awesome!) based on the fact that I like to shop for what I need with the odd beauty hype induced frenzy I find myself stressing about :P. I figured what the heck lets try this out and to be honest it was quite fun to see a surprise beauty box in my mailbox. 
 
Now to sign up for this box of full sized beauty products you just head over to Wantable.com fill out a questionnaire so they can personalize your box, just so your not sent something you'd absolutely hate, then after choose if you would like to sign up monthly or just try it out once.
 
 
Check out the video!
 
Products Mentioned:
 
Echo Vie All Natural Lip Balm (Sample)
Besame Cosmetics Sweetheart Cherry Lip Balm
Japonesque Travel Smudger Brush
FACE Stockholm Nail Polish #128
Michael Marcus Brow Pencil Blonde
Manna Kadar Glossware Watermelon
 
Now I forgot to mention in my video that Wantable.com doesn't just have beauty boxes they have Accessories, Intimates, and right now a limited edition Halloween box! I would like to try out each of them eventually just for fun.
 
Now after getting to try the box am I going to run and sign up monthly? Doubtful, I did enjoy the box however I would rather spend $40 on something I do want or need, rather than a surprise box. I do think its a fun idea if you have the extra cash or to be sent as a gift. Out of the 5 products I was sent I'll use 2 for sure maybe 3 and the rest give away or stash away for later use. I think if your new to the world of beauty or just want to discover new products than by all means try this out! You might just find a holy grail product!
 
Anyways beauties! I just wanted to share my experience and thoughts. Let me know if you have tried one of their boxes or what your thoughts are on all these new subscription services.
 
Take Care!
 
Love Ya :)
 
Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    Thanks

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    ReplyDelete