Hope you are all well. It has been a few months since I have posted and I apologize! Things have been a whirl wind around here. Not going into detail considering I'd like to keep somethings private but I can assure you I am here to stay :). Christmas sure helped as I got a new camera and Derek got me Power Director Editing software to edit. Now before you get too excited, editing is not one of my strongest points but I will give it my best. Now unlike a ton of guru's out there I can't say that I have the time to do insane amounts of editing but I'm sure simple thinks like watching me put on mascara for 2 minutes is kind of boring to say the least so that's where movie magic comes in haha.
Now on to the tutorial!
- Modern Basic Studio Blend Cover Foundation spf 15-Mixed FH105 & FH100
- Modern Basic Pressed Powder-100
- Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer-Light
- Modern Basic Blush-True
- Modern Basic Loose Powder-Luminosity
- MAC Eye shadow-Nylon
- MUFE HD Powder
- MAC Paint Pot-Painterly
- Maybelline EyeStudio Cream Eye Shadow Trios-Pedal to the metal & Purple possibilities
- Revlon Matte Eye shadow- Vintage Lace
- Modern Basic 5 Eye shadow-i50 Bitter Berry
- Urban Decay Naked Palette-Side Car & Creep
- Modern Basic Liquid Eye Liner Pen-Black
- L'Oreal Voluminous False Lash Fiber Mascara-Black
- Quo Lashes I cut into make demi lashes
- MAC Eye shadow-Copperplate (brows)
- Modern Basic Lipstick- Orthodoc
- Modern Basic Lip gloss-Sweet Expression
More detailed look
Just a little tid bit :)
My new favorite brand of cosmetics! Modern Basic is a cosmetic distributor that also does private labeling. & great for students, makeup artists, and even freelance MUA to build their kits or even to just restock since the prices are low. Modern Basic products have been used in schools, and see in various spa's and trade shows (IMATS, Hair shows etc). Thought I'd just pass that along since I just found out about the company.
What is your favorite brand that you came across lately?