Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Update & *Late* January Favorites

Hey Darlings

As some of you may or may not know I have been a bit tied up this last month. I have moved, I've started a new job and a new healthy lifestyle. It's been a bit of a struggle to balance everything but I miss all of my beautiful YouTube friends so I'm doing the best I can to get back in to a schedule that includes you all :)

I did record a "January Hits and Misses" video but decided I'd rather do "Monthly Favorites". I prefer them, and no matter what I did I couldn't get the video under 20 minutes. So I've decided I'm going to stick with the following videos:

Monthly Favorites
Haul Videos
Reviews/ Demos
Tutorials

Also one more note... I will be working on my blog more and trying to get it more organized and will be doing more posts. So defiently check back for more reviews here :)

OK! Now on to my January Favorites!


 

Now first off if you all want I can do a video if you are interested, but for now I will be just posting what products I reached for most, loved and discovered. So here goes :)

MOST USED & LOVED

Maybelline One By One Mascara- Loved this for how long it made my lashes look, it wasn't the most volumizing mascara I've tried but I really liked the results it gave my lashes. wasn't a huge fan of the scent but for the most part I just kept grabbing for it.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer- Out of the whole "Fit Me" line this is one product I have to say you have to try. I love the moisturizing feel, and how it didn't settle into fine lines yet it was still pretty opaque. Overall great drugstore concealer.

Revlon Soft Nude Lipstick- By far this is my favorite nude lipstick. I usually pair it up with MAC's Subculture lipliner and it was an almost daily combo for me. I love the color, and how its not too pale, and not too brown, the color is nice and lasts a decent amount of time. Lastly it's not expensive, or drying. A bonus for me!

Made From Earth Grapefruit Glycolic Scrub- I have been testing out a new skin care line and I'm not going to say just yet since it's only been a month but I can say I have been reaching for this over my St. Ive's Apricot scrub and liked how gentle this exfoliated my face. Omg and the smell! Soooooo yummy not so much just grapefruit scented but more citrus scented.

Made From Earth Green Tea Toxin Cleanser- I'm not kidding when I say how nice this cleanser feels at the end of the night or during any time of the day for that matter, but this cleanser is nothing like I've ever tried, it feels almost like a lotion consistancy and just super soothing. Loveeeeee it! I can't say if it works as of yet but I will tell you I haven't broken out in a while so that's always a good sign :)

Made From Earth PH Equilibrant Moisturizer-This product without a doubt is a new FAVORITE! Nothing really more I can say about this product. I will be repurchasing this in a heart beat. This product by far has been the highlight of January and might have to be a holy grail item for me.

Joico K-Pak Moisture Intense Hydrator Conditioner- As you all know I have recently gone blonde, and as with any highlighting, lightening process this can reck havoc on your hair, and to prevent any breakage and to help rehydrate my hair I turned to an old favorite. I have always turned to this product at any point where I have added any sort of stress or damage.

Happily Discovered <3

As I mentioned before I am so happy to mention Made From Earth, I did reciveve these to test out but am not required to mention them. I am very happy to note though I am very impressed. I am very pleased to say this company offers Organic, Holistic, Healthy, and Cruelty free!

Want to know more from about Made From Earth?
Check it out Here


Let me know what your January Favorites were, or a new product you recently discovered!

Love Ya
<3
Danielle

5 comments:

  1. you make your blog so cute to look at!! Gonna have to try the FIT me concealer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've definitely decided to snag One by One before work tomorrow (as we chatted about on Twitter)! I have been using NYX High Definition Eye Shadow Base for a couple weeks now and while I have nothing to compare it to, I'm really loving it. I was going to buy Urban Decay but talked myself out of spending the $18 and NYX was about $7. Also, to get longer wear out of my eye liner I've been using Cover Girl Perfect Point Eye Pencil in black onyx first and then applying my cheapo (totally want to upgrade) Elf liquid liner. Seems to extend the wear for me. Only applied on top lashes, not bottom/water line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought the One by One, I've heard mixed reviews on it but I thought I'd try it for myself, plus only $6 at Walmart. I know I'm in the minority but I've really liked my Fit Me pressed powder, I apply it with a brush & it's worked great for me. I will have to give the concealer a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a super classic look. love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister sent me your link- I'm glad she did! You have a new follower! Where do you buy that green tea cleanser- that you leave on for 3mins?

    Thxs
    Kelly

    Please check out my website & Blog
    www.KellyAnnStudio.com
    Blog: http://kellyannstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete