Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Current Favorites

Hey Darlings

I know it has been quite some time since I last updated, but I took a much needed break. I missed all of you but haven't been to far! I'm always around just haven't made any videos. Decided what better video to do then a "Current Favorites" update :)

I missed out a few things that I couldn't believe I left out but lucky for you guys I'll let ya in on those goodies down below!


Products Mentioned
  • Revlon Nail Polish- Blue Lagoon 092
  • Covergirl Lipstick- Temptress 400
  • Made From Earth Green Tea Detoxifying Cleanser
  • Bio Oil
  • Clean & Clear Oil Free Soothing Eye Makeup Remover
  • Jergens Firming Natural Glow
  • Essie Good To Go Clear Top Coat
  • Viva La Juicy Perfume
  • Revlon ColorStay Foundation- Combination Oily Skin-180 Sand Beige
  • MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation- NC20
  • MAC 182 Buffer Brush
  • Makeup Forever HD Powder
  • MAC Angel Lipstick
  • NYX 810 Natural Lip Liner
  • MAC Pro Longwear Concealer-NW15
  • Sigma Flat Top Kabuki Foundation Brush- 180
  • MAC Stereo Rose MSF
  • MAC Soft & Gentle MSF
  • MAC Smolder Eyeliner
  • L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara (Eyelights version)
  • Ardell Lashes (120 Demi)
Forgot to Mention Goodies
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette
  • Dollie Hair Extensions
  • Urban Decay Eyeliners- Whiskey, Bourbon and Zero
What are your current favorites?

LOVE YA
Danielle

1 comment: