So after testing out this palette for quite some time I have finally come around to doing a review for you all. Hope you all enjoy:)
- Large color selection
- Accessible (Various companies carry palettes like this or similar)
- Pigmented when used with a base
- Doesn't stain (some colors like reds can stain the skin, haven't noticed any staining with this palette)
- Some shadows are chalky
- Lots of fall out
- To get full pigmentation you need to use a base
- Palette is easy to break, quality isn't quite there so travel is out of the question with this palette
Would I repurchase?
If I could go back knowing what I know now about this palette would I repurchase? For me personally yes, I find just using a NYX jumbo pencil in either milk or black bean works perfect and aslong as I apply my foundation after doing my eyes or just be really careful. I do like the way the shadows look. If your into smokey eyes, or shimmery/metallic finishes then this is a nice palette to have on hand. Even though there is some flaws I still enjoy it and could see myself repurchasing, I doubt that I would need to though, I'm sure this palette will last me quite some time.
Hope this review was helpful :) For pictures and more information please visit: