Thursday, July 14, 2011

Late June Favorites

Hey Darlings!

It has been way too long! The laptop I was using to upload would no longer allow me to upload videos, it would constantly say "Upload Failed" and give me no explanation. Luckily our room mate has a desktop that I can borrow! Yay! I have still been recording videos and will upload those right away so keep an eye out :)

I know this is a bit late but I did record my favorites for the month of June and kind of went back and forth deciding whether or not to still upload it considering it is a bit late, but I figure better late then never! Hope you all enjoy! 



Don't forget to tell me what products you are currently loving! Feeling in a bit of a rut make-up wise and would love some recommendations.



Love Ya!
<3
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment