Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hair Favorites & Your Hair Questions Answered




* IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER * I am not a hair dresser and never claim to be one. I just wanted to share my favorite hair products and answer some questions I've been getting. Also when I got to a salon I always ask for an ashy dark/ cool brown not a warm dark brown. I don't know how else to explain it lol. That's just what I say. But if you liked how dark it appears on camera (I think its the contrast of my hair and my pale skin and the lightening) you can always ask for an off black :)

*************************************************************************************


*************************************************************************************
HAIR PRODUCTS I TALKED ABOUT





No comments:

Post a Comment