Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Quick Tutorial featuring 88 Metal Mania Palette

Was playing around this afternoon with my 88 Metal Mania Palette and realized I haven't done a tutorial using this palette! I'm going to do a mini series with a few looks featuring this palette. As always if you do not own these palettes just use what you have that is similar in color. :)

I was going for a really shimmery peach & gold look since the gold icy weather was so depressing I thought I'd do something more cheerful and warm that would remind me of warmer weather :P

Just because its fall/winter does not mean you have to use fall colors!





Products Used:

Coastal Scents 88 Metal Mania Palette- Bright Coral/Peach shade, Melon shade, pale white shade with gold shimmers.
MAC Shadows: Espresso, Gesso, & Retrospect.
Maybelline Gel Liner-Blackest Black
Lumene Extra Volume Mascara-Blackest Black
MAC Lipglass in Strange Potion
MAC Lipstick in Toxic Tale

<3 
Danielle

2 comments: