Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Quick Holiday Party Look

I was playing around the other day and really really wanted to wear red lips so I thought I'd put together a quick party look that isn't too glittery and still very glamorous. I haven't done a tutorial in a while and don't have the best lighting in this video but I hope you still get the idea :)

I would like to do a few more party looks so keep checking back :)


Let me know what your holiday party look staples are!


PRODUCTS USED:

Revlon Matte Eyeliner-Black Truffle
Sigma Eyeshadow-Indian Girl
MAC Shadow-Retrospect
Revlon Matte Shadow-Vintage Lace
Maybelline Falsies Mascara-Black
Annabelle Lip Liner-Flame
Revlon Matte Lipstick-Really Red
MAC MSF-By Candlelight
MAC Blush-Pink Swoon
NYC Bronzer-Sunny

<3 
Danielle

3 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous Danielle. We have a christmas party at my house every year and I think I am going to try out this look for it this year.
    I noticed that you used Annabelle lipliner are you from Canada or is there a way to order it in the US?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty look! Love it! You are soooo pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete