Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Hey darlings!! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and got to spend time with your families! I hope Santa brought you everything you wanted and more :)




Christmas here was pretty good, with the exception of not having Derek and Kadence here with me, and the 2 hour power outage. This year I couldn't part with my family for the holidays as much as it kills me to say that and same with Derek. We're still working out how in the world we can go to two different provinces with the short amount of time off we get between the two of us, and this year I had taken a bit of a vacation for two weeks since I haven't seen my family for a year :S. As for Derek he only got 4 days off and a 11 hour trip to see his family by car there and then 11 hours or so back so go to both places was too much. I hope we can celebrate our own traditions and hold a Christmas of our own one day but for now this suites me just fine! Thank goodness for webcams! I got to talk to them both and Kadence showed me all the gifts Santa got her, so it was like I didn't miss a thing.

As I mentioned before we had power outages all day today but the biggest one was for 2 hours straight. It was unexpected so tonights supper is going to a bit late. But don't fret we had baked a bunch of goodies and had tons of munchies to snack on so a late supper isn't a huge deal. Surprisingly the 2 hours of no power and lights wasn't too bad it was actually fun! We cracked jokes and sat around the kitchen table and snacked some more :P. Plenty of snacking went on today! Hey thats what Christmas is for isn't it? haha.

I hope you guys had a memorable Christmas and got to spend time with your favorite people <3


Products Mentioned

EYES
Maybelline EyeStudio Gleam Cream e/s Trio- Flash of Forest (Gold Shade)
MAC e/s-Nylon, Retrospect, Gesso
Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Eyeliner-Blackest Black
Maybelline One by One Mascara-Black
Ardel Demi Wispies
Revlon Matte Kohl Eyeliner-Black

FACE
Mix of MAC Pro Long Wear Foundation NW20 & NARS Sheer Glow Mont Blanc/Light2
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer (under eye)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer (imperfections)
MUFE HD Powder
MAC MSF-Stereo Rose (blush)
MAC MSF-By Candlelight (highlight)
NARS Laguna Bronzer (Contour)

LIPS
Hard Candy Perfect 10 Lipstick
NYX Lip Gloss-Sweetheart

On Christmas Eve I did end up wearing my new favorite dramatic look! Check it out below! As for Christmas I kept it shimmery and glittery and simple :)

How did you do your makeup for the holidays? I'd love to see pictures!

<3
LOVE YA
Danielle

1 comment: