Sunday, December 19, 2010

Naughty Copper Tutorial

As requested from my November Favorites here is a tutorial for a look similar. A few of you really liked the copper shadow I was wear and decided since in that video I really didn't do anything spectacular I'd just play it up a bit and make a tutorial :) I hope you enjoy the look I created as I really loved the out come!

Products Used

EYES
MAC e/s-Coppering, Gesso, All That Glitters, Gesso & Carbon
GOSH Liquid Art Liner-Black
Maybelline One by One Mascara-Blackest Black
Revlon Presicion Eye Lash Adhesive
Ardell Lashes-Black Demi Wispies

FACE
Nars Sheer Glow Foundatio-Mont Blanc/Light 2
MAC Studio Scultp Concealer-NC20
MUFE HD Powder
NARS Laguna Bronzer
MAC Stereo Rose Mineralized Blush
MAC MSF-By Candlelight

LIPS
Annabelle Lip Liner-Flame
Revlon Matte Lipstick-Really Red
MAC e/s-All That Glitters

Brushes


Love Ya
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment