Friday, January 7, 2011

Maybelline Fit Me Demo

Hey Darlings

As promised here is the demo of the Maybelline Fit Me foundation, concealer, powder and blush. Also keep in mind the lighting is quite off and orange in this video due to new location and overall fail with lighting. I do however turn the dreaded lamp off if only I knew how horrible it was. But just like my last post here is a photo of what the foundation looks like in real life.


But as I state in the review this foundation is a bit dark for me, however the orangey quality is from the stupid light. Oh well what can you do. I still enjoy this foundation very much and find the coverage, longevity, and overall finish is amazing and will repurchase!

Check out the video for the demo :)

Keep in mind this is how I personally do my foundation and what works for me, this is not meant to be a "how to" video but a demo on how well the foundation covers especially blemishes and discoloration, I have combination-oily skin and need more coverage than maybe the next person. Apply your foundation however you please, I wanted to also show that this foundation can be built up to more coverage if needed.

If you want to see how I apply Blush/Contour/Bronzer/Highlight check out the following video for some helpful tips :)


Hope this is helpful to someone :)


Love Ya!
<3
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment