Sunday, August 15, 2010

Haul-American Eagle, Shoppers Drugmart, Shoes!!!!

Alright so I decided to go finally get myself some jeans! I've been putting it off for a while now for the obvious reason...Jean shopping isn't fun when you have a few added curves. Oh the horror lol. Now to get you all familiar with this beautiful body of mine (insert sarcasm here!) my measurements are 37-34-39 depending some days they fluctuate but as of today this is what they are! So I've got a boxy figure, my belly area is as wide as my hip are so I look like a walking rectangle with a slight curve at the rib/natural waist area. Ugh I can't even believe I have told you all the measurements -_- be nice! lol 

You all have seen my lovely curves in a few OOTD so if your having a hard time picturing the shape take a look at one of those videos! Now your wondering well what sizes do you typically wear in pants? Well depends! Pants are an issue for me, shorts and shirts aren't a problem but for some reason pants are! Especially jeans! I wear a size 30 or 9/10 depending on the store. 

I never used to be this wide so keep in mind I'm still getting used to it -_- hopefully not for long! I have been running but recently hurt my hip somehow so I'm trying to let that heal hopefully it will hurry it up because I was really liking the Couch to 5k!!! Don't worry I've been stretching! 

Oh wow really off topic! Anyhow I found the perfect jeans!!! I went into American Eagle and tried a few on, the sales girl was sooo helpful she was like "I know exactly what jeans you'd like!" and she was soooo right! Usually I find sales people to be very pushy but she was pretty helpful! My first American Eagle experience was pleasant! 

The jeans I purchased were the AE-Artist/Muse Regular in a Dark wash. Love them! I even had to buy 2, they were so amazing. They were on sale for $34.95. Originally $39.95. Not bad I think. 

As for the shoes! Oh my word I have never seen sexier shoes in my life! haha these will be my going out shoes for the year! I don't care if they don't match I'm going to wear the heck out of them! You might think they are "stripperish" as Derek calls them but they make me feel hot! 

CHECK OUT THE VIDEO FOR MORE GOODIES <3




<3
Danielle

2 comments: