Monday, January 24, 2011

Haul

Hey Darlings

Now this is not something I normally do hauls are very far and in between for me, but figured since I like watching them maybe I'll start uploading them. That way you guys can see what I'm purchasing or trying out. Trust me these days I'll be doing quite a bit more hauls lol. Spring is coming soon and I'm on the look out for new goodies for the spring/summer.

Check out the video to see what goodies I got this time :)



Product List

Annabelle Lip Liner-Demure
Twirl by Kate Spade-Perfume Sample
Frisson Neiges-Lise Watier
L'Oreal Extra Collegen Mascara-Black
L'Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Eye Pencil-Black
Naive Beauty Magneteyes Under Eye Algae Mask
SPAresource- Pro Series- Powder Brush
SPAresource-Pro Series-Travel Eye Kit
SPAresource-Very Berry Body Butter and Hand Cream
 
Links
 
 
Love Ya!
<3
Danielle
 


1 comment:

  1. Yea, Demure made my top lip liner for 2010...I think you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete