Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Double Winged Liner-Clubbing/ Going Out Tutorial


Lately I have been playing with liner quite a bit, you all know me by now and know I love either bold heavy liner, or winged out! Well I found a new way of spicing my love for liner up! Double winging it!



I was in the mall the other day checking out one of my favorite stores (D-Tox) and on the front was a girl who looked very similar to Taylor Momsen a.k.a Jenny Humphrey off of Gossip girl with crazy thick double winged liner and immediately I had to try it out. I want to try and replicate that look asap! But for now I thought I'd just play with the idea of a interesting clubbing going out look, since my contest is all about going out!

Products Used
(No Particular Order)
<3 Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
<3 Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation SPF 15 (Honey Beige)
<3 MAC Studio Finish Concealer (NC 20)
<3 MAC MSF Natural-Light Medium
<3 MAC Copperplate e/s (Brows)
<3 Revlon Matte e/s Vintage Lace
<3 88 Warm Palette (Shimmery Plum Taupe Shade, Shimmery Taupe, Matte Black, Matte White)
<3 Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner-Blackest Black
<3 Lumene Volumizing Mascara-Blackest Black
<3 Nars Bronzer-Laguna
<3 MAC MSF-ByCandlelight
<3 Revlon-Soft Nude Lipstick
<3 MAC Creme Sheen Lipgloss-Boi Bait


Speaking of contests! HAVE YOU ENTERED????

Oh me oh my! If you haven't this will not do! haha get your cute but over and enter!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment