Saturday, August 28, 2010

August Obsessions


Its that time of the month again! This month has been a crazy busy one! But don't fret I've still been eyeing up a ton of goodies! <3 Lets get to it!

Thanks to Makeupbymel I discovered this site <3
Now this is kind of out of the ordinary but one of the sites that I've been eyeing up especially this last week of August is LUUUX! Now this site is the most unique social networking, blogging, beauty site out there! And you know me I'm always on the look out for fun new sites and contests! This site is nothing like you have ever seen. Trust me!

Basically you earn Luuux points for blogging! Now I know your like ok say what? lol But all you do is blog, comment, and socialize on the site and you collect points. Points can be later redeemed for prizes! Now the prizes are unreal! I was shocked! I'm currently eyeing up the MAC Book Pro, Sigma Brush set and Christian Louboutin shoes, and that's just to name a few! Don't fret my lovelies, earning points is easy and doesn't take much! I just started using Luuux this week and earned 300+ points! 

I would highly recommend joining. Not going to lie there are a few downsides however this site is so bran spanking new they are still weeding things out and weren't expecting the amount of traffic so be prepared for a little bit of lagging and down time. But I swear its worth it! 

If you do join the site feel free to follow, friend and referral me! Just for doing so gets you points! <3


MOVING ON!!

Is a fun site a just discovered over twitter and seriously can`t wait to make my first order! This site offers everything! Tons of different name brands and 




The Constellation Premium Full Zip Hoody in Heather Smoke

Peanut Butter Cookie Handcrafted Soap


The Kinley Shoe Women's Shoes By Sam Edelman
 


The SB Tee in Charcoal Heather Women's T-shirts By Married to the Mob 

I could probably keep going!! Love this site! <3

Now if your into bath goodies, this is a neat site to check for sure! Especially for all you Lush Junkies out there! Unlikes lush the scents are way more real and seriously sound sooo yummy, less herbal smelling.This site is also great for gifting! It has candles, potpourri, fragrances, purses, and tons and tons of bath products!

There are ton of things I want to try from this site!! Check it out:


Cookies n' Cream Bath Bomb


 

Birthday Cake Bath Bomb












Peanut Butter Cookie Handcrafted Soap


Forever 21












Fab Ruched Dolman Top


Tonal Asymmetric Stripes Tunic


All-A-Flutter Silk Chiffon Top


Justine Flats



LIP Brushed Denim Skinny Jeans
Seriously no obsession post would be complete without a bit from Forever 21!! <3

Last but not least....



My list of obsessions couldn't be complete without some makeup!
You all know the latest MAC collection- Fabulous Felines came out recently and I was super stoked for this collection but haven't had the time or unfortuneatly the money to make an order as of yet! But still this is what I'm lusting over:

Burmese Beauty

Kittenish-Deep Red Berry (Cremesheen)
Pet Me, Please-Frosted light dirty mauve (Frost)  

The Soft Meow

Palace Pedigreed

Includes:
Courtly-Frosty muted light pink beige (Satin) 
Palace Pedigreed-Deep berry w/dark soft pink pearl (Satin)  
Quite Spoiled-Midtone neutral mauve (Satin)
Russian Blue- Deep neutral grey (Matte)  

Of Royalty-Light creamy blue pink (Cremesheen)  

Pet Me


Anywhoooo....

Thanks for checking out my lusts of August! It was a crazy month and even though I wasn't able to purchase any of these I am still lusting over them! Let me know what your lusting over! 

<3

DANIELLE








1 comment: