Thursday, August 19, 2010

How often should you wash your makeup brushes?

Depending on the brush, If its a brush you use with cream products like foundation, concealer, cream blush etc. You should spot clean before or after every use. Powder Brushes, blush/bronzer brushes don't need to be cleaned everyday. This is because bacteria is attracted to areas of moisture but I like to spot clean them to remove any pigmentation so they are fresh for my next use. Just my personal preference.

As for eye brushes I would suggest spot clean before or after every use just to be safe and this removes any pigmentation left on your brushes from your last use.

I would suggest doing a deep cleaning at least every two weeks or once month to really get your brushes clean. However spot cleaning is still effective at getting your brushes clean. Hope this helps :)

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment